Ingredients – serves 4
1 block organic tofu
Sanchi Shoyu or Tamari soy sauce
25g Shiitake mushrooms
1 red pepper, sliced into strips
2 spring onions, sliced into strips
4x88g Organic Brown Rice Ramen
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Drain the tofu and gently squeeze out the excess water with some kitchen towel.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and coat lightly with the corn flour. Fry the tofu in the sesame oil in a pan until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the ramen as instructed on the packet, drain and put to one side.
- Remove the stalks from the Shiitake Mushrooms and add to the tofu (add extra oil if necessary).
- After approx. 1 minutes, add the Shoyu to taste.
- Place the stir-fry on top of the Ramen Noodles and serve.